Plitvice Lakes National Park
If you are visiting Croatia and you interested to visit National Park Plitvice Lakes,
let us get you safely to there and back.
Please kindly note that it’s possible to make a booking no later than 12 hours prior to the pick-up.
Also, quoted prices are only valid if booked through the online booking system.
If you require a last-minute booking or immediate assistance, please feel free to call us or send a message to +385 99 447 10 13,
or contact us directly with all the details.
~ Direct service provider ~
~ Meet and greet in the arrivals hall ~
~ Free Wi-Fi onboard ~
~ Child seat available ~
Round trip discount
~ Get 5% discount by booking a return trip ~
~ No hidden fees ~
~ Secure online payment ~
~ Card payment in vehicle ~
~ Low cancellation fee (90% refund) ~
Plitvice Lakes National Park is one of the oldest and largest national parks in Croatia. The national park was founded in 1949 and is in the mountainous karst area of central Croatia, at the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina. The important north–south road that passes through the national park area connects the Croatian inland with the Adriatic coastal region. The protected area extends over 296.85 square kilometres (73,350 acres). About 90% of this area is part of Lika-Senj County, while the remaining 10% is part of Karlovac County. If you decide to visit NP Plitvice Lakes with us, please note that the price you get through the booking system includes only ride there and back, and does not include entrance tickets.
If you decide to visit Plitvice, and you need a taxi transfer to get there, or have any other questions about your visit to the NP Plitvice Lakes with us, please feel free to ask us.